Monday, November 30, 2015
CMS began our annual food drive on November 30th. Students from each class are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items to school through December 11th. As in years past, the class that collects the most non-perishable food items will compete against the CMS faculty in the "Nothing But Net" games on December 23rd, the last day of school before winter break. In the past, the games have included ping-pong, basketball, volleyball, badminton, and eclipse ball. The CMS Student Council will decide on the games schedule of events.
All food items will be donated to the Northwest Community Action Partnership for distribution to other pantries around the community. We look forward to another successful food drive and we thank the community for their continued support. If you have any questions regarding the food drive, please contact Mr. Wollesen or Ms. Smith at 432-0708.
Monday, November 23, 2015
The second mid-quarter ended last Friday, November 20th, 2015. Listed below are a few important dates for parents to keep in mind as we near the end of the semester.
- November 25th-29th - No School Thanksgiving Break
- November 30th - NWEA MAPS goals and 2nd-quarter down slips mailed to parents
- November 30th-December 11th - Annual CMS Caring for Sharing Food Drive begins
- December 4th - 1:30 Dismissal
- December 17th - Vocal Music Concerts (Both at CHS Auditorium)
- 5th/6th concert @ 6 PM
- 7th-12th concert @ 7 PM
- December 22nd - 6th-12th grade Instrumental Music Concert - 7pm @ CHS Auditorium
- December 23rd - 1:30 Dismissal
- December 24th-January 4th - Winter Break
- January 5th - School Resumes