PSO Meeting Agenda
- Thank you to everyone that helped with the 5th grade Christmas Party and Caring for Sharing Canned Food Drive in December!
- To all of the students that competed in the Spelling Bee – Shoilee Rahman took first place in both rounds, Seth Sloan took second in both rounds, and Walt Mays took
- To all of the students that competed in the Nat. Geo. Geography Bee – Greg McCallum took first place
- To the 32 students that are going to enter their National History Projects into the district competition.
- 3rd Qtr. ends on March 7th….WOW!
- Dr. Winchester will do a Q & A on the Bond to begin the meeting
- Art Guild is after school on Tuesdays (5th) and Thursdays (6-8) (email Lorna Eliason)
- After School tutoring and activities M-Th 3:15-6:00pm (email Lorna Eliason)
- March 28th Scholastic Competition – see one of the Scholastic Team coaches.
Summary of Activities:
- District HAL Committee continues to meet on revising the District HAL Plan. We met on Jan. 4th, Jan. 20th, and Feb. 17th. We are nearing the end of the first draft.
- 7th and 8th grade Scholastic Teams are set and have begun practicing
- Aims Web Winter Benchmark testing Reading (Finished)
- Aims Web Winter Benchmark testing Math (Finished)
- NeSA Writing test – 100% of 8th graders submitted their essays!
- Remind 101 – Text Messaging Software
- Send text message to (925) 304-6118 with the message @cmsprinc and you will get text messages from Mr. Dressel regarding school information.
- Good turnout for PTCs – about 74%
- Feb. 20th in-service on blogging and digital organization….good stuff!
- March 2nd – 1:30 dismissal
- March 7th – End of 3rd quarter
- March 8th and 9th – Spring Break – No School
- March 16th – 1:30 dismissal
- March 26th – NeSA Testing Window Opens
- March 28th – CMS Scholastic Day
- March 28th – Teacher In-Service – No School
- April 3rd – NWEA Testing Window Opens